Community Manager for CLAP
We are looking for a Community Manager to manage the activities of our virtual communities in the Community Leadership and Advocacy for Peace (CLAP) program. The community manager will oversee the creation of our Communities, onboarding, and training of members, and perform other program tasks. This is an interesting volunteer opportunity for you to work in a remote position, while gaining experience in peacebuilding and community mobilizing for action.
What you will do:
• Create online Communities
• Mobilize youth to join a Community based on their location
• Engage with the Community and respond to requests
• Relay Community feedback to the Program Manager.
• Manage the activities of the Communities from onboarding to handover
• Support the program manager to conduct routine monitoring, assess milestones and evaluate impacts of project activities
• Youth aged 18 – 35
• Interest and experience in peacebuilding
• Experience in mobilization and managing social media platforms desirable.
• Willing to work as a volunteer
• Opportunity to expand your professional network
• Spend time working on a cause you are passionate about
• Other supports as available
To apply: https://forms.gle/Wk94wHcfpSiANDHL9